CAES Energy Efficiency Research Institute
- Industrial Assessment Center
Engineering students learn about industrial energy efficiency through assessments of manufacturing plants throughout Idaho.
- Energy Education
K12 teachers learn how to incorporate energy into their classrooms through through webinars and in-person programs offered by CEERI.
Building energy consumption software helps CEERI researchers and students investigate residential energy consumption.
The mission of the CAES Energy Efficiency Research Institute (CEERI) is to promote the effective and efficient use of energy resources through cutting-edge research, effective outreach and accessible education.
Goals of CEERI
- Developing energy efficiency concepts through research in applied technology and consumer behavior
- Providing specialized education for energy efficiency technicians, engineers and architects
- Evaluating existing energy-saving technologies
- Creating infrastructure for the accelerated transfer of ideas from the institute to the marketplace
Boise State is a partner in CAES along with Idaho State University, the University of Idaho, the Idaho National Laboratory, and the University of Wyoming. Click here for more information on these institutions.